1. Build a tree house
I want to know how it feels like when you’re on a tree since I’ve never experienced climbing on one. I can imagine it’s very refreshing and cozy up there. Can’t wait.
2. Have a pet cat and guinea pig
These are my favorite animals. I’ve been wanting to keep them for the longest time but I can’t do so right now. I’m gonna name my cat Luna and my guinea pig Bacon.
3. Hear the Psalms in the original language
Psalms is my favorite book in the Bible. I want to hear how it sounds like in its original language so I can sing it with my brothers and sisters.
4. Learn the culture of the people from the past (specifically people from the Victorian Era)
5. Be friends with Bible characters especially Esther and the Shulammite Girl!
6. Sing song number 137 perfectly with Sarah and Esther, Mary, Ruth and Hannah~🤪
7. Travel to Japan
8. Ride the horses
9. Sleep outside my house with the jaguars
10. Get to know my bestfriends’ grandparents and other friends I haven’t got a chance to meet today
Leave a Reply